Kercheval Family Homecoming {Redeployment} Video

Our redeployment video is done! I am so grateful that Myriam Nicodemus captured the footage and put together such a beautiful video depicting the anticipation of a loved one returning from deployment!

You can find the video below. You can also watch the Walmart commercial featuring myself, husband, and son!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Kercheval Family – Homecoming from Myriam Nicodemus Films on Vimeo.

Comments

1. says

Carlie, so beautiful!! I am just so incredibly happy for you guys to have your husband safely at home. Thank you for sharing the video with us. Big hugs to you & your family!
    Cindy recently posted..Mom of 3-2My Profile

2. Betty Jo Hendrickson says

So very glad your husband is home and safe. Tell him thanks so much for serving us. My eyes are still misty from the video

3. yvonne spiller says

that was beautiful! u put it well, this is the moment we live for for the entire year! loved hannahs commend about daddys height lol. she did a really good job! but it was a bit difficult to hear you guys in the park bc of the background noise… other than that JUST PLAIN AWESOME

4. says

What a beautiful, beautiful video this is… and beyond that, what a testimony this is to your husband and his daily sacrifices for his fellow Americans. Thank you so much for sharing this — the image of your husband holding your youngest at the end of video will stick with me — someone was happy to see their daddy!

I hope you’re enjoying your time!
    Mary recently posted..The Summer is Slipping Away – Collage FridayMy Profile

5. says

Carlie that was just beautiful! So happy he is home, so thankful for his service and for the sacrifices your entire family has made for us!

6. says

Totally just cried like a baby!! Just last year, we were in Germany then too, I was welcoming my hubby back from Afghanistan and now we’re gearing up for yet another deployment this spring. Our kids were in school then but now they are homeschooled and I honestly look forward to his homecoming and them being able to be part of it!!
    Miranda recently posted..What is Life?My Profile

• Carlie says

Awwww…bless you Miranda! I am praying for you and your precious family :) Let me know if you ever need anything – prayers – encouragement – anything I can do, I am here for you!

• says

Thank you so much Carlie….and props to you being in Graf…lol….I barley handled winters in Wiesbaden. My hubby was up your way for training and said he almost froze to death…lol :)
        Miranda recently posted..What is Life?My Profile

• Carlie says

Hahahaha, I have heard the winter’s here are a little more harsh than K-town and Wiesbaden :) But I will tell you this – it is NOTHING compared to the winter’s we spent at Fort Drum….NOTHING! LOL.