*This book was given to me as a member of the Tommy Nelson Mommy Blogger team in exchange for an honest review.
Those of you who are currently raising tweens and teens know the challenges that can be presented during these tough transitional years. For us, these years are some of the most beautiful years of parenting, but it wasn’t by accident it turned out this way. This has come about through intentional parenting by my husband and I allowing God to show us how to plant the Word of God deep in the hearts of our children. Our daughter fell in love with devotionals at a very young age. She has read through several over the years and is now in need of something a little deeper.
Enter Max Lucado’s One God One Plan One Life: 365 Devotional for teens. This devotional is already becoming a staple in our daughter’s personal time with the Lord. This is truly an answer to prayer!
Why This Devotional is so Great
- It addresses the tough real-life questions that teens are wrestling with throughout adolescence such as: such as purity, bullying, alcohol and drug use, and self-image. This devotional provides hope and practical solutions through the word.
- It validates the emotions and side of growing up that many shun through caring and thoughtful biblical answers.
- It dig deep into the heart of what is going on in this generation at the current time. Not only is this devotional biblically sound with wisdom, it also cuts to the heart of the matter of teen existence in the 21st century.
More About The Book
One God, One Plan, One Life helps teens to cut through life’s distractions and rely on the one thing that is truly important—a relationship with God.
Features & Benefits:
- Max’s first 365 devotional for teens and tweens
- 365 scriptures, devotional thoughts, and life-shaping applications
- Encourages daily quiet time and developing a personal relationship with God
Enter More Giveaways in the 5 Days of Biblical Books for Kids
Win a Copy!
Enter to win both books by simply using the Rafflecopter widget below. By entering, you are agreeing to the terms stated on the Rafflecopter widget. Must be at least 18 years of age and have a US mailing address.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited. Valid only in the United States. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter and will be notified within 48 hours of the contest’s close. Selected winner’s will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Prizes provided by & awarded by the sponsor(s).