Would you like to be a guest writer for Managing Your Blessings? We would LOVE to have you.
We are always looking for people to guest post who are as committed to ministering to the hearts of women. If you are interested, please see the guidelines below.
Here are the guidelines for submitting a guest post for consideration:
1. Posts must be 400-750 words, and edited for spelling and proper grammatical usage.
2. Posts must be unique, brand new content, and may not be published elsewhere.
3. Posts may not include any affiliate links. Links to a related article are OK, but will be published at the editors discretion.
4. Use bullet points and numbered lists to break up the post and make it interesting. Please use bold type to draw out important points (not all caps).
5. Please include a short bio (no more than 3-4 sentences) with link to your blog.
6. Please share about your post the day it goes live, on your blog, and any social media with a link back to your post on Managing Your Blessings. You may not copy/paste any text from your post when you share it, rather write a unique teaser with a link to your post. This is very important for SEO purposes.
7. All posts must have a Christ-centered approach to teaching and encouraging women to be good stewards over God’s blessing in their lives.
8. No need to include any photos for your post as the editorial staff takes care of that.
9. Posts submitted are not guaranteed to be published. You will hear back from us either way.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post for consideration to be published on the Managing Your Blessings website, please send an email with your post attached with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line to this email address.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!