Origami Owl Review & Giveaway
I had been hearing about a custom jewelry company called Origami Owl that several of my friends were very excited about. I saw postings of these adorable custom lockets that friends were having designed to suit their passions and personalities. So when one of my friends became a designer for Origami Owl, I was so excited! I asked her to make me something that represented my love for Jesus with a touch of bling, and she delivered! Isn’t it gorgeous?
How Does It Work?
Visit the Origami Owl website and you can do one of two things:
1. Ask your designer to custom design your locket based on your interests. You can contact my designer here.
2. Head to Origami Owl’s online site and choose your own locket, chain, plate, and charms to be built for you.
Interested in getting discounts and/or earning free product? Host an Origami Owl Party!
What You Get When Your Locket Arrives
1. It arrives in an ADORABLE Chinese take-out Origami Owl box.
2. Open it up and it is inside of a faux fortune cookie.
3. Open up the cookie and you’ll have your pretty custom creation!
It’s super fun and super easy!
This is exactly what I saw when I opened my sweet package:
Purchase & Connect with an Origami Owl Designer
You can connect with my fabulous designer, Tiffany, by one of the following ways:
Enter to Win Your Own Custom Locket!
One blessed winner will have the chance to work with Tiffany to get a custom-designed locket (up to $100 retail value)!
Must have a US mailing address (APO is OK) and be 18 at years of age at time of entry.